Fire Sprinkler Installation for the Anchorage, AK, Area
- Fire Alarm Systems - Sales, Design, Installation, Maintenance, Inspection, and Testing
- Sprinkler Systems - Sales, Design, Installation, Maintenance, Inspection, and Testing
- Special Hazards Systems - Sales, Design, Installation, Maintenance, Inspection, and Testing
- Fire Extinguishers - Sales, Installation, Maintenance, Inspection and Testing
- Kitchen Hood Suppression Systems- Sales, Design, Installation, Maintenance, Inspection, and Testing
Legacy Fire Protection is proud to offer both 3-Dimensional modeling design as well as 2-Dimensional design and coordination using AutoSPRINK 3-D sprinkler design software.
Legacy Fire Protection Services can assist with your Halon 1301 system modifications. We can modify your Halon 1301 system using Kidde-Fenawal Design Calculation Program.
Halon 1301 Fire Suppression systems use to be extensively used in many industries as the best solution for fire extinguishing. They were very popular in business sectors like IT Rooms, museums, laboratories, data centers and any other place that hold sensitive equipment. Unfortunately in the 1980's it was found that Halon 1301 systems where depleting the ozone at an incredible rate. The studies that where conducted at the time lead the way to laws that mandated the phase out of these systems for more environmentally friendly solutions. The EPA has some steps you should take and few bullets points that you should know if you have ones of these systems in operations.
- There is no legal requirement that you remove your Halon 1301 system
- Halon 1301 Systems that are in operation can be recharged
- No new Halon 1301 is manufactured in the united states
- You should have a plan to eventually replace your system